Friday 6 March 2015

Butterfly dreams

Just a quick card today.I have been on holiday this week and not had time to make many cards.Too busy visiting craft shops !!
This card has once again used some of my mountainous paper stash. The flowers are punched with two sizes of EK Success punch which I think is called retro flower. Just added some little mesh leaves and pearls.Sentiment stamp is a very old  wooden one.
Sprayed the background with Perfect Pearls mica powder to add a glimmer but I don't think my photo picks this up.
Entering this for the following challenges. Papertake Weekly   Anything Goes (with flowers option ) and CCT Diecuts and Punches

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Stella, love the colour combo. I hope you had a good holiday and managed to buy yourself a few crafting goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant believe I missed looking at your card..... beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and leaving your comment.