Saturday 21 February 2015

A pretty wreath of flowers.

I thought I would have a change this week and make something different than a card .This pretty floral wreath was made using Craftwork Cards papers and flowers.I have used some of their die cut flowers and cut extras using my punches.I have added some co-ordinating flowers and a touch of Stickles here and there.
I am entering this in the following challenges.
Papertake Weekly         Bingo (Blooms/Free/Ribbon )
Cute Card Thursday      Floral delight.


The link for these did not apply so I have re submitted
.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Stella, beautiful colours. I must have a go at making one of these sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Stella... I always love the colours that you put together... Clever girl once again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and leaving your comment.