Thursday 10 December 2015

CCT challenge 403 Add some glitter



I have been making cards and all my Christmas cards are delivered/posted now and I am making a start on next years ! Just not had time to photograph and put on my blog.Will have to make more time for myself next year! My first New Year resoloution ?

This is my entry for CCT challenge 403 this week" Add some glitter" which is always easy for me.I made this card yesterday as a thank you card for a friend using a simple Penny Black image which I love.I was so eager to do a card without a Christmas theme.You can't really see the glitter but it is there honestly and can be seen on close up. Not the best of weather for photos is it ? A Hero Arts sentiment, Martha Stewart border punch,and some lovely glass beads from my local florist supplies are used to complete the card.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Stella, love the Penny Black image, I have just treated myself to this one. Looking forward to seeing more of your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, pleased to hear you got what you wanted for Xmas. I got some new stamps and dies and am very happy with those, just need to find some time to use them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stella we are all fine thank you, off to Rome in a couple of weeks, which Im looking forward to.
    Hope you're all well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stella, hope you're all well. Are you still making cards? We had a fabulous time in Prague, shame we couldn't stay longer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and leaving your comment.