Sunday 18 January 2015

Little Claire's Challenge 53 Bright and Beautiful




There is a lovely Challenge over at Little Claire's Designs (the blog for the lovely Little Claire stamps) this month called Bright and Beautiful. Something to brighten up the wintery days! My card is a Lili of the Valley stamp coloured with Promarkers. The papers were from my local Strikes Craft Shop a while ago and are edged with Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch which does not show up too well. Flowers are cut from the paper with my usual bit of Stickles. Buttons from stash. Sentiment is Craftwork Cards I don't usually use printed sentiments but I thought this was very small and suited the card.
I am also entering this card in this month's  The Ribbon Girls Colour Challenge which this month is Pink.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Stella, I love the pink and grey colour combo just perfect with this image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card as ever Stella. I love the cute image and the colours too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and leaving your comment.