Wednesday 3 December 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge Anything Goes Two entries !

I am entering two cards in this week's PTW Challenge !
 The stamp is Anna Marie Designs and by using contrasting papers the stamp produces two completely different looks.
 
This card is paper pieced using papers from my stash which I think came from a Molly Blooms magazine as did the ribbons and button. I added some sisal and moss from my local dried flower shop. Sentiment is Tim Holtz die.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These papers are Dovecraft  Silent Night.  Sentiment and foliage are Tim Holtz  dies. Resin flower and twine from Silent Night embellie pack .Paper flower from stash.
                                                        Simple yet effective cards.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Stella love the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same stamp but using different colours look oh so different - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and leaving your comment.