Wednesday 27 May 2015

Bryan Ferry Palace Theatre Manchester 18th May 2015

I know this isn't craft related but we went to see an amazing concert last week at the beautiful Palace Theatre Manchester.I have had to wait for the video to be uploaded to you Tube by my husband before I could post this.
This was a birthday treat and we stayed overnight as well.We had front row seats in the circle and my husband, Phil, shot this video on his phone. The sound is not so good but not bad for a phone recording. We were near to the overhead speakers which did not help.
We enjoyed it so much we are going to Blackpool this weekend to see him again with another overnight stay and we are calling this our wedding  anniversary treat !!
Phil is also pleased that his video had been featured on the Roxy Music Fan Club Facebook site. Fame at last !!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had another great night Stella and well done to Phil for getting his video on Facebook. I have been listening to some older Bryan Ferry songs on my ipod at work at night and am really enjoying them. Hope you enjoyed Blackpool just as much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stella, hope you had a good holiday. The Tim Holtz die is fab and so useful for little flowers. They are easy to make especially using the little quilling tool which comes with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and leaving your comment.