Saturday 24 January 2015

An old favourite

When I first started making cards I used a lot of decoupage. I now like fussy cutting and paper piecing but I could not resist using this decoupage paper I have had for quite a while.I never throw anything away...hence the piles of stash!I love this image and really enjoyed all the intricate cutting out. So not a lot of stamps/techniques used here just some painstaking cutting.
I am entering this card in this week's challenge at Cute Card Thursday which is called Colourful!.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and very colourful too! Glad to see you using old stash!!! (making room for new stuff from Hobbycrafts in Feb!!!) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card. Its nice to use up old stash isn't it and the perfect excuse to buy more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and leaving your comment.