Wednesday 27 November 2013

Goodbye to Tiggy our beautiful little cat.

We had to make a very hard decision yesterday. My Mum's beautiful little cat Tiggy had to be put to sleep. She had been fighting a nail bed infection for several weeks and then unfortunately she seemed to give up. She stopped eating and the vet could not find the underlying cause. She was 11 and a half years old and only came into our lives four years ago when she decided to move in at Mum's. She has given us all so much pleasure and love and we will miss her dreadfully. You have left a great void in our lives, Tiggy , and we will never forget you. You can't and never will be replaced.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Tiggy Stella, she was a beautiful girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. :*O( Sad to hear about little Tiggy... sending a big hug from me and AlfieCat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Stella what a nice photo - oh so sad....but no more suffering for her. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stella, I hope you all had a great Xmas. I only made a few cards as well this year but I still put some out that I have received in previous years, I love looking back through them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're all well Stella. I'm missing seeing your cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and leaving your comment.